Photography on your wedding day
On your wedding day, you should feel relaxed and comfortable. And having an organised photographer will certainly help with that! I will work with you before your day to plan the details and then you can feel confident that I have everything covered.
I'd love to hear more about your wedding day plans. So why not get in touch and let me know a little about your ideas and I can send you some more information and my price list. Tell me more >
All of my packages include:
- An initial meeting to discuss your day and what you are looking for
- A meeting approx. 3 weeks before your big day to run through timings, plan shots, etc
- Organised and calm photography on your wedding day (package to be agreed, see below)
- Personalised gallery cards provided for your guests
- Selection and post-production of final images (mixture of informal and formal photographs)
- Full resolution photographs provided on a personalised presentation DVD
- A password protected online gallery (guests can purchase prints here)
- Copywrite of photographs, you are free to print them and share them as you wish
- Supply of a formal agreement for your records
Includes all of the above plus photography of church arrival, the ceremony, formal photos and up to being seated for the wedding breakfast (may include change in location).
Pre-ceremony and wedding breakfast package
Includes all of the above plus photography of bride getting ready, arrival at the church/venue, the ceremony, formal photos and up to being seated for the wedding breakfast.
Pre-ceremony to first dance package
Includes all of the above plus photography of bride getting ready, arrival at the church/ venue, the ceremony, formal photos, wedding breakfast, speeches and the first dance.
Travel to locations within 30 mile radius of SN5 is included also.
Looking for something a bit different for your day?
Like every couple, each wedding is unique and so if you are looking for something slightly different to the above, please let me know and I’ll be happy to give you a quote.
Could I be the photographer for you?